When we first met Rox and Byron we knew their wedding was going to be quite 'the event'. Roxy knew exactly what she wanted and Byron was there to agree and let his princess (that’s what he calls her – how cute?) have the day she had dreamed of.
The wedding was an intimate affair with 60 guests at the gorgeous Barker Manor in Kloof, KwaZulu Natal. They were married under Barker Manor’s 100-year-old fig tree, framed by the most stunning flower arch created by Carolyn from Adore Weddings.
The oh-so dreamy hues of copper, burgundy and cream were the chosen colour palette. The flower wall (Barker Manor's statement piece!), positioned behind the main table, completed the elegant reception room.
Roxy and Byron, thank you for trusting us with making your day an unforgettable experience – we thoroughly enjoyed working with you !
A special thanks to:
- Photographer - Byron du Bois
- Venue - Barker Manor
- Wedding co-ordinators and set up - Planned to Perfection
- Flowers and candlesticks - Adore Weddings
- Small Cakes – Smiths Bakeshop
- Doughnut wall - Wicked Donuts
- Other cakes and desserts - Smiths Bakeshop / Chilli Choc Chefs
- Ice Cream - Scoop Me S'more
- Wedding cake – Cakes Etc